[Bosses] - Dragon Quest 8 (3DS)

Recently, I started playing Dragon Quest 8 Journey of the Cursed King on the 3DS. It was an impulse purchase before Stephanie and I headed off to see family in Calgary. And i must say, it was very worthwhile.

DQ8 is a pretty typically JRPG, but the 3DS version brings in some nice features. Random encounters were switched out for monsters appearing in the over-world map, so you can avoid much of them. So far the story has been good, and the voice acting is decent for the most part.

While the 3DS isn't very comfortable for larger hands like mine, I started to get used to using it after a few hours. and the hand cramps did start to subside.

I am looking forward to playing more over the next few weeks/months, maybe i'll even finish it, but who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Bows] Aliens have invaded Mississauga!

[Bows] - Second Archerversary - My journey (so far) (1/2)